Architectural Design Services
Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
Other Management Consulting Services
All other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Interior Design Services
“We are very excited about our future. Being part of a larger successful firm will have a positive impact on us as a company and will allow us to be a more resourceful partner to you."
-Denise Vigil, President
"We have built a steadily growing base of satisfied customers because of our ability to provide a team that is dedicated, responsive, and service-oriented."
Vigil Enterprises, Inc. has in-house project management, architectural, structural engineering, civil engineering, BIM, and LEED® professionals providing design and construction support services. To augment our internal team and provide full-capability design services, we currently manage and integrate subcontractors to provide technical and specialty services as required. This collaboration of design professionals provides our company with the capability to serve a broad range of our client’s needs.
- Conceptual Scoping
- Space programming and detailed design
- Cost estimating and budget support from conceptual to final estimates
- Project administration and management
- Structural Engineeering
- Seismic and Blast Analysis
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Lightning Protection Design
- Wastewater Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Fire Protection Engineering
Construction Support Services
- Specialty Inspections
- Submittal Processing and Approval Reviews
- Provide responses to Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Docmentation of field changes
- Assist in the development and review of Design Change Notices, Non-Conformance Reports, etc.
- Issue as-constructed documents, i.e., Record Drawings
|460 St. Michael's Dr., Suite 504Santa Fe, NM 87505(505) 455-1211(505) 455-1311 (fax)
||609 Broadway Blvd. NEAlbuquerque, NM 87102(505) 274-7581
||24226 Briones Dr.Laguna Niguel, CA 92677(949) 389-0103(949) 215-1550 (fax)